In 2006 Andrey Andreev launched the Badoo dating app and since then it has been gathering millions of users from around the world. However, some individuals accidentally delete their accounts and they do not know how to recover the deleted Badoo account.
If you are one of them then do not be afraid. I will tell you some easy ways to reactivate your deleted or blocked Badoo account. So without further ado let’s begin.
- Brief Overview
- How To Recover Deleted Badoo Account
- How To Retrieve Badoo Account
- Can Badoo Block My Account?
- How To Block Someone On Badoo
- How To Get Badoo Account Unblocked?
- Bonus Tips To Protect Your Privacy
- Can I Reactivate My Permanently Deleted Badoo Account? Final Verdict
To recover a deleted Badoo account users get 28 days to reactivate their mistakenly deleted Badoo account. If you have missed the recovery window then your Badoo account will be permanently deleted.
How To Recover Deleted Badoo Account
In case, you have accidentally deleted your Badoo account then a re-activation link is sent to your registered email address. That can be used to regain access to your deleted Badoo account within 28 days of account deletion. After that, your Badoo account is deleted permanently.
You can undelete your deleted Badoo account by following the steps below:
1. First, open the recovery email and click on the Recover your profile button. By doing this, you will be redirected to the Badoo website through your device web browser.
2. Now, enter the exact characters and select Get back at it! Button.
3. If you cannot recognize letters or you have entered the wrong alphabet then click on Try different symbols to get fresh characters.
4. Now, you will get a welcome message. Finally, click on the Done. Get back at it! button and your deleted Badoo account will be recovered.
How To Retrieve Badoo Account
Can’t log in to your Badoo account? Do not worry, you can retrieve your Badoo account by following the below steps:
1. First, go to the Badoo login page and enter your email address then click on Forgot login or password.
2. Now, again enter your registered email address or phone number and select the Continue button.
3. Next, complete the security check by entering the alphabetical code and then click on Confirm.
4. After this, a verification code will be sent to your registered email address.
5. Enter the 6-digit code from the email and select Continue.
6. Finally, set a strong password and again click on the Continue button.
Can Badoo Block My Account?
Yes, if you violated Badoo’s Community guidelines then Badoo may issue a warning and ask you to remove content or they can block your account from using the platform. Moreover, in severe cases, Badoo may inform the local law enforcement about the potential crime and assist them with the investigation. Here is the list of activities that you must not do on Badoo or any other dating app:
1. You should be at least 18 years old to use the Badoo app. They may ask for your ID to verify your actual age. If you are underage then your account will be blocked permanently.
2. You should not share any sexual content on the platform.
3. Always be respectful to others and do not insult or bully people on Badoo.
4. Any act that shows child abuse is strictly prohibited on the Badoo. If you are found doing it on your account then Badoo will block your account with immediate effect.
5. Keep in mind that Badoo is not a commercial place and should not be used for advertising activities. For more details, you can read Badoo’s community guidelines.
How To Block Someone On Badoo
If you have experienced misbehavior or misconduct from a Badoo user then you can block or report the user by following the below steps:
1. First, click on the 3 dots icon and select the Block option from the list.
2. Then click on Yes block. With that, the user will be blocked and he or she will not be able to send you messages.
3. Moreover, you can report the user by clicking on the More options and selecting Block and report.
4. Next, select the category. For demonstration, I have selected the Fake profile option.
5. Now, click on the reason and I have selected Limited information. You can choose any option that supports your reason.
6. Finally, enter the details in the box and click on the Submit button.
How To Get Badoo Account Unblocked?
In case, Badoo has blocked your account without proper reason then you can get your Badoo account unblocked by filling out the feedback form. To do this, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. First, visit this feedback URL on your PC or phone browser and select Ask a question about my profile option.
2. Now, describe why your Badoo profile should be unblocked and attach a screenshot of the necessary evidence to support your case. Finally, click on the Send button and your query will be submitted to Badoo.
Bonus Tips To Protect Your Privacy
Here are some useful tips that can help you to protect your privacy:
Block Unwanted Users
If you think that someone is not of your liking then you can block such users and they would not know that you have blocked them.
Use Password Manager
Always save your username and password details in a password manager. It will save your Badoo credentials and help you to sign in quickly.
Do Not Share Your Login Credentials
Never, share your Badoo account’s details with anyone, not even your friends.
- How To Recover Deleted Happn Account?
- How To Recover Deleted Bumble Account?
- How To Recover Deleted OkCupid Account?
- How To Recover Deleted Tinder Account?
- How To Recover Deleted Hinge Account?
- How To Recover Plenty of Fish Account After Permanent Deletion?
Can I Reactivate My Permanently Deleted Badoo Account? Final Verdict
According to Badoo policy, once you have missed the account 28-day re-activation window, your Badoo account will be deleted permanently which cannot be recovered. If you wish to continue using Badoo dating services then you have to create a new Badoo account.
How Do I Get My Badoo Account Back?
You can retrieve your Badoo account by resetting your password.
Can I Reactivate My Deleted Badoo Account?
If you have not missed the 28-day recovery period then open the activation email from your registered email address and tap on the Recover you profile button. With that, your deleted Badoo account will be reopened.
Can I Get Unblocked From Badoo?
You can request Badoo to review your user profile by submitting a feedback form on Badoo's website.