Do you wonder what happens to the text messages when they are deleted from your husband’s phone? Can you recover deleted text messages? If you do not know how to retrieve deleted text messages from your husband’s phone then do not worry. I will tell you some easy ways to restore and view your spouse’s deleted SMS and social media messages from apps like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, etc. So without wasting any time let’s get started.
- Brief Overview
- How To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Your Husband’s Phone
- How To Retrieve Permanently Deleted Text Messages From My Husband’s Phone
- Final Verdict
A deleted text message can be restored from the phone’s recycle bin within 30 days of deletion. However, if you wish to recover and monitor your husband’s permanently deleted text and social media messages in real-time on your phone then you can use remote tracking and monitoring software such as uMobix.
How To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Your Husband’s Phone
Deleted text messages are generally stored in the phone’s recycle bin for 30 days. After that, the text messages are deleted permanently and cannot be recovered. To restore the text messages from Recycle Bin, you need to go to the Messages app and tap on the 3 dots icon. Next, select Recycle Bin.
Here, long press on the message you wish to recover. You can also select multiple messages if required. Finally, select Restore.
With this, the text message(s) will be restored to the message inbox.
Note: Keep in mind that not all phone manufacturers have the Recycle Bin option.
The above method won’t work if your husband has missed the 30-day recovery period. Moreover, it also doesn’t work for deleted messages from instant messaging or social media apps like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger. That’s where the next method comes into the picture which helps you recover deleted WhatsApp messages, Facebook, Instagram messages, and more.
How To Retrieve Permanently Deleted Text Messages From My Husband’s Phone
What will you do if your husband is deliberately deleting some SMSs from the phone?
Well, in that case, you can use the uMobix message-tracking app to remotely monitor and view your husband’s existing and deleted text messages on your phone or PC. However, you would not be able to retrieve previously deleted text messages from your husband’s phone.
To do that, you have to sign up and purchase a subscription plan from the official uMobix website. Then make sure you have at least 10 minutes of one-time uninterrupted access to your husband’s phone. Once you have got your husband’s cell phone, follow the below-mentioned steps to install the uMobix messages monitoring application.
After successful installation, you will not need physical access to your husband’s phone in order to view his deleted messages.
How To Install uMobix On Your Husband’s Phone
Disable Play Protect
1. First, go to the Google Play Store and tap on the profile icon to select Play Protect on your husband’s phone.
2. Then, select the settings icon.
3. Next, toggle off the Scan apps with Play Protect option. With that, your husband’s phone would not reject the installation of the uMobix app.
Set Up The uMobix App
4. Now, scan a QR code from your phone and download the uMobix APK file into your husband’s phone.
5. Next, open the downloaded APK and select Install.
6. Once the installation is done, launch the uMobix app by selecting Open on your partner’s phone then tap on the AGREE AND CONTINUE button.
7. After this, tap on ENABLE KEYLOGGER TRACKING to monitor every keystroke remotely.
8. Now, tap on User Accounts and turn on the Off button.
9. Next, uMobix will ask you to Allow restricted settings of Play services.
10. Once you have given the required permissions a new page will open on the targeted phone. Tap on the Setup automatically and wait for a few seconds till the setup is finished.
With this, your husband’s phone will be synced to your device via your uMobix account. From now on, you will be able to remotely see all of his deleted SMS from your PC or phone.
How To View My Husband’s Permanently Deleted SMS On My PC And Phone
uMobix lets you see existing text messages on your husband’s phone prior to its installation. However, keep in mind that uMobix does not show deleted text messages before its installation on the target phone.
The best part I like about uMobix is that it even identifies the text messages that are deleted within a few seconds of sending or receiving them.
View Your Husband’s Deleted SMS On PC
To see your husband’s deleted text messages from your PC follow the steps below:
1. First, sign into your uMobix account. From your uMobix dashboard, select the Messages tab from the UNREAD section of the left-side menu panel.
2. After this, you will see all of the existing, unread, and deleted text messages on the screen. uMobix will highlight your partner’s deleted text messages in red color.
3. Now, click on the Open chat button to view your husband’s deleted text messages on your PC.
See Your Husband’s Deleted SMS On Phone
To retrieve your spouse’s deleted text messages on the phone by following the steps mentioned below:
1. First, log in to your uMobix account on your cell phone. Then tap on the menu icon.
2. Next, scroll down and select the Messages tab.
3. After that, a list of all incoming and outgoing SMS will appear on your phone’s screen.
4. Now, tap on the drop-down icon to see more details about your husband’s messages.
5. If the SMS is deleted by your partner then it will be indicated with red color.
6. Finally, tap on Open chat to remotely see your spouse’s deleted message on your device.
How To Get Back My Husband’s Deleted Social Media Messages?
uMobix allows you to get back your husband’s deleted social media messages on your device remotely. It covers almost all popular social media platforms like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Tinder, Snapchat, Skype, Line, etc. uMobix will take regular screenshots of all messages including watched and shared media content.
Moreover, uMobix shows notifications and active social media apps in the UNREAD section. The active social media or instant messaging app will be indicated in the green-colored Online button beside the name of the social app.
You can recover your husband’s intentionally deleted social media chats on your PC or phone by following the steps explained below:
Note: For demonstration purposes, I will share Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat, and Facebook Messenger.
1. First, open your uMobix account and click on the Instagram tab on the left side menu panel.
2. After this, you will see multiple screenshots of your husband’s Instagram DMs, feeds, and watched reels.
3. Next, click on the screenshot to view the contents.
WhatsApp is one of the most secure social media platforms. However, uMobix can help you to remotely view your partner’s secret messages through screenshots. Even if they delete their WhatsApp messages, you’ll still be able to view them through these screenshots taken by uMobix.
While testing uMobix, I found out that it captured frequent screenshots of the Snapchat activity. This included snaps, chats, stories, and explore tab. So, even if your husband uses self-destructing snaps, you can still see them remotely from your uMobix account.
4. Facebook Messenger
Similarly, uMobix keeps records of all sent and received Facebook messages on your husband’s phone which is shared with your uMobix account through screenshots.
Furthermore, uMobix has a unique feature known as Keylogger which stores all keystrokes and searches from the targeted phone. You can access Keylogger from the left-side panel. After that, a new screen will appear with all the keystrokes made on various social networking apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Tinder, etc., and web browsers.
You might also like:
Yes, it is possible to restore and remotely view your husband’s deleted text and social media messages but without proper guidance, it is surely a huge trouble. If you have read this article till the end then you already know how to get back deleted text messages from targeted phones.
Can You Recover Someone's Deleted Text Messages?
Yes, you can restore accidentally deleted SMS from the recycle bin within 30 days of deletion.
Can I See My Husband's Deleted Text Messages On My Phone?
Yes, with the help of the uMobix monitoring app, you can remotely view your husband's deleted text messages without hime knowing.
How Can I Get Back My Husband's Deleted Social Media Messages On My Phone?
You can retrieve your husband's deleted social media messages by installing uMobix on his phone.