Nintendo was always a popular gaming console but its popularity went through the roof after the launch of its handheld gaming console which is known as the Nintendo Switch. Almost every gaming enthusiast has a Nintendo account, where they enjoy their favorite games on their favorite console.
However, it is very common for people to lose their Nintendo accounts due to multiple reasons. If you are one of them then don’t worry I tell you how to get your Nintendo account back. So, without wasting any time let’s see how to recover deleted Nintendo account.
- What Happens If You Delete Nintendo Switch Account?
- Can You Recover A Deleted Nintendo Switch Account?
- How To Recover Nintendo Account?
- How To Reactivate Nintendo Account After 30 Days?
- How To Retrieve A Deleted Account On Nintendo Switch?
- Recover Nintendo Account Password
- How To Reactivate Nintendo Account Without Email?
- Is It Possible To Recover Nintendo Account Once It’s Deleted?
What Happens If You Delete Nintendo Switch Account?
When your Nintendo account is deleted, all the data linked to that particular account is also deleted. For example, your games, screenshots, and saved files will disappear. Moreover, you won’t be able to use various online features such as eShop and multiplayer games.
Can You Recover A Deleted Nintendo Switch Account?
Yes, it is quite possible to retrieve Nintendo account after deleting it. However, you need to be quick as once it has been more than 30 days since the account deletion, you cannot get it back.
If you are using a Nintendo account for Children then you can only reactivate the Nintendo account from the parent’s account or device.
How To Recover Nintendo Account?
If you have recently lost your Nintendo account i.e. not more than 30 days ago then you can get back Nintendo account by following these steps.
- Go to the Nintendo website and from there log into your account by entering the right username and password.
- Now since your account is temporarily deactivated it will ask you to reactivate it. Click on the Reactivate option to retrieve your account.
Note: If you want to restore a child’s Nintendo account then head over to the family group and reactivate the desired child’s account.
How To Reactivate Nintendo Account After 30 Days?
If you can’t restore your Nintendo account using the previous method then it means you have missed the 30 days buffer period. Unfortunately, now you cannot recover your Nintendo account.
However, if you still want to use Nintendo then you can anytime create a new account and start using it. However, you won’t be able to access your old Nintendo data using it.
How To Retrieve A Deleted Account On Nintendo Switch?
If you have accidentally or intentionally deleted your Nintendo account which was linked to the Nintendo Switch, then you can restore your account using the following steps:
1. Add a new user.
2. Next, you need to link the new user to the deleted account by entering the email and password of that particular account.
3. Once that is done, you will see that your old Nintendo Switch account is recovered and you can now enjoy all your saved games and other data from it.
To learn more, check out this video on how to recover deleted accounts on Nintendo Switch.
Recover Nintendo Account Password
Most of the time people can’t access their Nintendo account because they have forgotten their password. It is also possible that their account was hacked and someone has changed their password. If this is the case with you then you can easily recover your Nintendo account password using this simple method.
- Visit the official Nintendo website and go to the login page. There, you need to click on the Sign in button.
- On the next page click on Forget your password.
- Next, enter your email ID which is registered to your account, and then click on Submit.
After this, you will receive an email on your account regarding Password Reset. Click on the link provided in the email and then change your password, it is that simple.
How To Reactivate Nintendo Account Without Email?
If you have forgotten your Nintendo account email ID then there is hardly anything you can do because Email is important to recover your account-related stuff. However, you should not give up your hope because you can contact Nintendo customer support as they might help you with recovering your Nintendo account without Email.
Is It Possible To Recover Nintendo Account Once It’s Deleted?
Losing your Nintendo account is no big deal, it can happen to anyone. You should not worry because you can recover your Nintendo account if it’s not been 30 days since the account was deleted. Also, if your account was linked to Nintendo Switch then you can get back that account even after losing it. In case nothing seems to work then you can contact Nintendo customer support and ask them to recover your account. They may help you recover your Nintendo account if you’re in luck. If it doesn’t work then you can always create a new account and start from scratch.
You might also like: How To Recover Deleted Xbox Clips?
What Happens If I Lose My Nintendo Account?
Along with your account you will also lose all your data associated with it like your games, screenshots, etc.
Will I Lose My Games If I Change My Nintendo Account?
No, changing user will not delete games associated with that particular account.
How Do I Contact Nintendo Support?
You can contact them through their website or you may even call them at 1-800-255-3700.