Clash of Clans is the best online strategy multiplayer game and losing such a game can be a frustrating experience for anyone to have. If you miss playing this fantastic strategy game, just because you have lost or deleted your Clash of Clans account then do not worry. I will share easy steps to reactivate and restore your lost or accidentally deleted Supercell COC account.
Moreover, I’ve mentioned some valuable tips to enhance your Clash of Clans account’s security from getting hacked. Now let’s get started, shall we.
- Brief Overview
- Can I Get My Deleted Supercell COC Account Back?
- How To Reactivate Deleted Clash Of Clans Account
- How To Recover Clash Of Clans Account
- Secure Your COC Account With Bonus Tips
- Final Verdict
You can recover a deleted Clash of Clans account by canceling the account deletion request from Contact Support within the 14-day account deletion window. After this, COC will permanently remove all your data including game currency and game progress from its servers.
Can I Get My Deleted Supercell COC Account Back?
Once you send the account deletion request to Clash of Clans, your account’s data including your game currency and game progress is removed permanently. The account deletion process may take up to 14 days.
In case, you wish to reopen your deleted COC account then open your game and contact the support center from there. However, missing the 14-day account deletion window would result in the permanent deletion of your Clash of Clans account.
How To Reactivate Deleted Clash Of Clans Account
You can reopen your COC account by following the steps below:
1. Open your COC game and you will see an account deletion warning pop up on your device screen including the remaining time you have before your game is lost forever.
2. Here, click on Contact Support.
3. Next, select Cancel Deletion from the chat conversation and your deleted Clash of Clans account will be reactivated.
4. Finally, close the Supercell support and log in to enjoy your COC game.
How To Recover Clash Of Clans Account
You can recover your COC(Clash of Clans) account by entering the correct login details. Still, if you are unable to get your COC account then follow the recovery methods explained below:
Method 1: Find Your Clash Of Clans Village With Supercell ID
If your COC account is linked with Supercell then you can quickly load your lost village using Supercell ID. To do this follow the steps below:
1. First, go to your email inbox and search for emails related to your Supercell ID. This will help you figure out the email ID registered with your Supercell account.
2. If you find the email then open your COC game app and select Log in with Supercell ID.
3. Then click on Continue.
4. Next, enter your registered email ID and click on Log in. With this, a security code will be sent to your email address.
5. Now, enter the security code and select Submit.
6. Finally, click on Confirm and your COC account will be recovered.
Method 2: Retrieve Your Clash Of Clans Account With Google Play ID
You can easily log in to your COC account using your Google Play ID in a few steps.
1. First, sign in to your Google Play app.
2. Then open your Clash of Clans game and select Log in without Supercell ID.
3. Now, click on the red Disconnected button beside Google Play sign-in.
4. You will see a Google Play pop-up with your registered email address, select Continue as.
5. Finally, you will be logged in to your COC account.
Note: This process does not work if your game is connected with Supercell ID.
Secure Your COC Account With Bonus Tips
How To Enable Clash Of Clans Account Protection
Clash of Clans account protection can be enabled by following the below steps:
1. First, open your COC game and tap on the Settings icon.
2. Then select the Connected button and you will be redirected to your Profile page.
3. From here scroll down to Account Protection and click on Activate.
4. Now, select the Okay button.
5. Then verify your email by entering the 6-digit code and selecting Submit.
6. Next, tap Okay on the Recovery Codes pop-up.
7. Copy your Recovery codes and press Continue.
Note: Always note down your Recover codes or save them in the password manager.
8. Enter your phone number and complete the verification process.
9. Then confirm the Account Protection and select Okay.
Note: The above-explained process would not work if verification codes are sent to your email address.
Do Not Share Your COC Account
Never trust anyone for the safekeeping of your Clash of Clans account, not even your friends.
Use Password Manager
Always use a password manager and get rid of entering your login details manually to access Clash of Clans.
Connect Your Account To Supercell
Connect your Clash of Clans game to the Supercell ID or your Google Play ID to keep your game safe from unwanted problems.
Enable Supercell Account Protection
The Supercell account protection keeps your account safe from unauthorized access.
Recommended for you: How To Recover Deleted Minecraft Account?
It is possible to restore an accidentally deleted Supercell COC account by canceling the deletion request within 14 days of the recovery period.
If you are within the limited time window then hurry up and follow the COC account reactivation process to reopen your Supercell account. Also, do not forget to apply the tips that I have explained above.
Does Clash Of Clans Delete Inactive Accounts?
Yes, Clash of Clans deletes your account after 180 days of inactivity.
Does Deleting Clash Of Clans Game Delete Everything?
Deleting COC does not remove your account and game data. You can easily reinstall and retrieve your game within 180 days. After this, Clash of Clans deletes your account forever.
Can I Reopen A Deleted COC Account?
Yes, if you have requested COC support for the account deletion then you can cancel the deletion request from Contact Support within 14 days of deleting the account.