Do you love traveling? If yes then you must have used Airbnb for booking your homestay. It is true that some unfortunate individuals accidentally delete their Airbnb accounts and wish to recover their deleted Airbnb accounts. If you are one of them then do not worry. I will share a step-by-step guide to find and retrieve your deleted Airbnb account in easy steps.
Additionally, I will explain how you can unban your suspended Airbnb account including some valuable tips to keep your Airbnb account safe. So without wasting any moment, let’s get started.
- Brief Overview
- How To Recover Deleted Airbnb Account
- How Do I Get My Airbnb Account Unbanned
- How To Find Your Airbnb Account With Phone
- How To Reset Your Airbnb Password?
- Bonus Tips To Keep Your Airbnb Account Safe
- Can I Recover A Deleted Airbnb Account? Final Verdict
It is not possible to recover a deleted Airbnb account whether you sent an account deletion request or you deleted it by mistake. Once your Airbnb deletion request is confirmed then the company will remove all of your data including your listings and future reservations from your account.
How To Recover Deleted Airbnb Account
Airbnb does not have any policy regarding the reactivation of a deleted Airbnb account. When you delete your account, Airbnb removes all of your data including your listings and future reservations. If you are lucky enough to check out in the last 60 days then your Airbnb account will not get deleted.
How Do I Get My Airbnb Account Unbanned
You can request a review for your suspended Airbnb account by contacting customer care from the Help Center. You can do this by following the steps below:
1. First go to the Airbnb Help Center. Next, scroll down and click on Contact Us.
3. Now, you will be redirected to the Airbnb Chatbot. Here you can explain your problem in a few sentences and the Chatbot will provide suggestions according to your queries.
4. If you are not satisfied with the response then you can contact an Airbnb agent by selecting No, Connect me with a person. Once you are connected with the Airbnb agent then explain your case and give all the necessary evidence to help your case.
Note: Do not share your sensitive details like your credit card details with anyone.
How To Find Your Airbnb Account With Phone
If you do not remember your account password and email address then you can sign in to your Airbnb account using your registered phone number. You can do this by following the steps below:
1. First, go to the Airbnb and select Login.
2. Then enter your registered phone number with country code and click on Continue. With this, a security code will be sent to your phone.
3. Finally, enter the code and you will be logged in automatically.
How To Reset Your Airbnb Password?
In case you have forgotten your password then you can reset it by following the Airbnb password recovery steps:
1. Go to the Airbnb login page and click on Continue with email.
2. Then select Continue after entering your registered email address.
3. Now, click on Forgotten your password?
4. After this, enter your email and select the Send reset link button. By doing this, an email will be sent to your email address.
5. Next, open the email from the inbox and click on Reset your password.
6. Then create a strong password with a minimum of 8 characters.
7. Finally, select the Update button and save your new password in your password manager.
Note: You can also reset your Airbnb password on your phone using the steps mentioned above.
Bonus Tips To Keep Your Airbnb Account Safe
Here are some essential tips to level up your Airbnb account’s security:
Change Your Airbnb Account Password
Always update your account password on a regular basis. This way your Airbnb account will be safe from unauthorized access.
Use Password Manager
Save your login credentials on your password manager and make your sign-in process easier. Moreover, do not forget to update it after resetting your account password.
Connect Your Airbnb Profile To Your Facebook Account
Attaching your Facebook ID will add an extra layer of security to your Airbnb account so that you can get more options for the recovery of your account.
Cancelling Your Reservations
In case, you have decided to delete your Airbnb account then you should consider canceling your future reservations first. So that you can keep yourself safe from accidental monetary loss.
Can I Recover A Deleted Airbnb Account? Final Verdict
No, it’s impossible to get back a deleted Airbnb account. In case you were recently checked out within the last 60 days then your account will not be deleted. However, you can always create a new Airbnb account with the same email address and phone number and start again.
Can Airbnb Deactivate My Account?
Yes, if you are violating its policies then Airbnb can suspend and deactivate your account any time.
How Can I Reopen My Deleted Airbnb Account?
Once you have deleted your Airbnb account then there will be no way to get it back.
What Can I Do If I Forget My Airbnb Password?
If you do not remember your Airbnb account password then you can reset it by selecting “Forgotten your password?” after entering your email address on Airbnb log in page.